Order Audio Recordings
Audio recordings of past educational programs (2004 to 2017) are available for purchase through Intelliquest Media. Click the link below to access a menu of recordings. Click on the “Online Store”, search by “Organization” and then select Minnesota Dental Association.
Speaker-authorized sessions will be recorded at the 2018 meeting and will be available as online downloads and the full conference is accessible online or on a thumb drive. Recordings will be available for purchase during the meeting at the Intelliquest Booth in Kellogg Lobby or online at http://www.intelliquestmedia.com. Discounts are available for purchases made onsite. Any unauthorized audio or video recording of any program is strictly prohibited.
CE Credits via Audio Recordings
New for 2018 – the Minnesota Board of Dentistry is allowing the MDA to issue CE credits based on listening to audio recordings of the Star of the North sessions. The following procedures apply:
- Listen to the audio.
- Write a five paragraph summary for every 2-3 hours of course material. Each paragraph must be a minimum of six complete sentences. Format will be verified and returned if incorrect.
- Submit your summary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and email address.
- If an audio is shared, each person must complete her/her own summary.
- Audio courses are eligible for CE up to one year after the meeting.
- A Scientific Session Committee member will review the summary and then the MDA will email the attendee a CE certificate. Keep this certificate in your CE portfolio.