The Star of the North conference offers a wide range of professional development seminars that allow dental professionals to earn CE credits. Click on each seminar below for more information, including pricing.
High performing teams thrive when they choose to embrace change and look at the world through the lens of making mistakes and learning every day. When we laugh and have fun, we find creative ways to achieve our business goals and build strong relationships. Fran and Cy will share important lessons and fun stories based on their many failures and what they’ve learned from successful organizations across the country.
1) Learn practical tools to manage diverse individuals as full-functioning teams.
2) Successfully manage the constant change and pressure we face daily.
3) Understand how having fun and child-like curiosity are invaluable for creativity and collaborations.
4) Learn the steps successful teams take to achieve business objectives and goals.
5) Learn common leadership traits of listening, empathizing, supporting growth, nurturing the culture and having fun!
This program is sponsored by an unrestricted educational grant provided by Delta Dental.
Course Number: F31C
- Administrative Personnel
- Dental Assistants
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Technicians
- Dental Therapist
- Office Managers
- Student Dentists
About the speakers
Mr. Amundson is a comedian, podcast host, ESPN SportsCenter Snapchat host, frequent radio show guest and Fun is Good presenting partner. He has recorded two comedy albums and co-hosts several podcasts.
Mr. Zeuli is recognized as an innovative, performance-driven senior leader with a successful track record of exceeding sales, customr care and employee satisfaction goals in multiple large corporations. He is skilled at designing and implementing actionable, strategic initiatives across all levels of an organization.
|Fundamental CE Credits||0|
|Elective CE Credits||1.0|
|Core CE Credits||0|