The Star of the North conference offers a wide range of professional development seminars that allow dental professionals to earn CE credits. Click on each seminar below for more information, including pricing.
Helping our patients transition from where they are now to a healthier place is a process that does not have to be complicated. There are several ways in which we can help connect our patients with the tools they need to make informed decisions and be a partner in their treatment process. In this presentation, Dr. Kleive takes you on a fun and lively journey with case examples from his practice through the “3 Keys to Case Acceptance” with the end results of collaborative decision making and the all important word “Yes!”.
1) Discover the steps of building strong patient relationships.
2) Effectively set the stage for engagement during each and every visit to your practice.
3) Master the components of the collaborative oral health examination and discovery process.
4) Engage the patient in a collaborative “choiceful” decision process.
5) Grow your practice in both production and happiness.
Course Number: F13
- Administrative Personnel
- Dental Assistants
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Therapist
- Office Managers
- Student Dentists
About the speaker
Mark Kleive, D.D.S.
Dr. Kleive is a 1997 graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. He has over 20 years experience as an associate in a corporate dentistry clinic and as an owner of two different solo practices. He currently practices in Black Mountain, North Carolina and is both a Visiting Faculty member and the Director of Business Systems with the Pankey Institute.
|Fundamental CE Credits||0|
|Elective CE Credits||0|
|Core CE Credits||2.0|
|Core Topic||Patient Communication|
|Dentist Regular Fee||$45.00|
|Staff Regular Fee||$45.00|