The Star of the North conference offers a wide range of professional development seminars that allow dental professionals to earn CE credits. Click on each seminar below for more information, including pricing.
Our patients don’t leave their stressful jobs, poor sleeping patterns (insomnia, apnea, snoring), their physical fitness (or lack of) or their eating patterns (mindless eating and evening feeding frenzies) in the car before they sit in our chair. There is irrefutable scientific evidence that these habits have the ability to ramp up inflammation or dial it down. Well adjusted, rested, physically active, healthy eating patients enjoy a physiology that supports a better response to our prevention/restorative interventions. In this high energy, entertaining program, be prepared to have your hair blown back.
1) Discover how eating habits have the ability to dial down or ramp up inflammation and how it affects your treatment outcomes.
2) Learn why it’s important to identify the sleep deprived patient in your practice.
3) Understand why your sedentary patients don’t heal as well as your active patients.
4) Gain greater insight into the relationship between chronic inflammation and disease.
5) Develop a conversation style to positively impact your patient at the new patient and recare exam.
Course Number: F24
- Dental Assistants
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Therapist
- Student Dentists
About the speaker
Uche Odiatu, D.M.D., CPT
Dr. Odiatu is the author of “The Miracle of Health”, an NSCA Certified Personal Trainer, a professional member of the American College of Sports Medicine and a practicing dentist in Ontario, Canada.
|Fundamental CE Credits||0|
|Elective CE Credits||0|
|Core CE Credits||2.0|
|Core Topic||Patient Communication|
|Dentist Regular Fee||$35.00|
|Staff Regular Fee||$35.00|