The Star of the North conference offers a wide range of professional development seminars that allow dental professionals to earn CE credits. Click on each seminar below for more information, including pricing.
Discover how to elevate your communication to a level that inspires open communication, prevents breakdowns, resolves conflict and builds trust and respect resulting in high performing team and patient relationships! Learn the skills to communicate positively and effectively with different and even difficult personalities. Discover formats to hold positive, effective and efficient huddles and team meetings. Transform attitudes from toxic to tremendous and create a positive environment where everyone looks forward to coming to the office.
1) Learn verbal skills to communicate effectively with difficult and different personalities.
2) Learn steps to address and resolve conflict.
3) Establish protocols that eliminate gossip.
4) Identify behaviors that elevate trust and respect.
5) Determine behaviors that inspire a culture of appreciation and celebration.
6) Learn fundamentals for effective huddles and team meetings.
Financial Disclaimer: The speaker receives financial support from CareCredit.
Course Number: T22
- Administrative Personnel
- Dental Assistants
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Technicians
- Dental Therapist
- Office Managers
- Student Dentists
About the speaker
Judy Kay Mausolf
Ms. Mausolf is a speaker, author and dental culture specialist with expertise in helping others get happier and more successful. She is Past President of the MN Chapter of the National Speakers Association and a member of the Academy of Dental Management Consultants.
|Fundamental CE Credits||0|
|Elective CE Credits||0|
|Core CE Credits||2.0|
|Core Topic||Patient Communication|
|Dentist Regular Fee||$35.00|
|Staff Regular Fee||$35.00|