The Star of the North conference offers a wide range of professional development seminars that allow dental professionals to earn CE credits. 2019 seminars are listed for your reference, 2020 information will be available this fall. Click on each seminar below for more information, including pricing.
Learn simple and effective techniques for placing and restoring dental implants. Prosthetics are dictating surgical applications in modern implant dentistry. This course will equip practitioners with specific and simple protocols that will provide competence and confidence in placing dental implants and achieving optimal restorative outcomes. We will provide a review of the basic and most common indications a general dentist is likely to see for single and multiple unit implant patients, including hybrids. Techniques to establish healthy tissue contours will be discussed.
1) Review of vital anatomy using CBCT analysis.
2) Diagnose and treatment plan single unit cases, including a review of CBCT analysis in preparation for surgery.
3) Understand posterior single unit implant prosthetics – the two appointment implant restoration.
4) Considerations for anterior implant placement – what are the rules?
5) The use of custom components to establish tissue contours including healing abutments, transitional abutments, impression copings, and final abutments.
Course Number: F1915
- Dental Assistants
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Therapist
- Student Dentists
About the speaker
Timothy Kosinski, D.D.S.
Dr. Kosinski is an Affiliated Adjunct Clinical Professor at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry. He is a Past-President of the Michigan Academy of General Dentistry, has placed over 13,000 dental implants and published over 190 articles on the surgical and prosthetic phases of implant dentistry.
|Fundamental CE Credits||0|
|Elective CE Credits||0|
|Core CE Credits||3.0|
|Core Topic||Diagnosis & Treatment Planning|
|Dentist Early Bird Fee||$45.00|
|Staff Early Bird Fee||$35.00|
|Dentist Regular Fee||$55.00|
|Staff Regular Fee||$45.00|