The Star of the North conference offers a wide range of professional development seminars that allow dental professionals to earn CE credits. 2019 seminars are listed for your reference, 2020 information will be available this fall. Click on each seminar below for more information, including pricing.
In this interactive, fun course team members will experience how it feels when things break down. Together we look at solutions that can strengthen the respect within so at the end of the day, everyone feels good. Attendees will walk away from this course with some tools and system strategies they can implement on their first day back in the office.
1) Identify the daily challenges that affect team performance, productivity and patient care.
2) Dissect each battle and learn how to create systems the entire team can agree on.
3) Learn how to put these systems in place and attain cohesiveness in your team.
4) Practice verbal skills that will create better communication between your team members and build trust with your patients.
5) Discover how every team member can feel valued at the end of the day.
Course Number: S1912
- Administrative Personnel
- Dental Assistants
- Dental Hygienists
- Office Managers
About the speaker
Kevin Henry, MA
Mr. Henry is the former group editorial director for Dental Products Report and managing editor for Dental Economics. He now serves as the co-founder for IgniteDA.net, a community designed to empower, enlighten and educate dental assistants. Financial Disclosure: Speaker receives funds from Care Credit.
|Fundamental CE Credits||0|
|Elective CE Credits||0|
|Core CE Credits||3.0|
|Core Topic||Patient Communication|
|Dentist Early Bird Fee||$25.00|
|Staff Early Bird Fee||$15.00|
|Dentist Regular Fee||$35.00|
|Staff Regular Fee||$25.00|