How many registrations…
• Eight (8) exhibitor registrations come with each 10′ x 10′ booth you rent.
• Additional registrations are $20 per person.
• Doctors and other Dental Staff (Assistants, Hygienists) can NOT be registered as exhibit staff using the complimentary registrations. They must register according to their profession and pay the appropriate fees. Those registered as “exhibitors” do not qualify for CE.
What is included with an exhibitor registration?
• Entrance to the exhibit hall 1 hour before and 1 hour after posted show hours.
• Entrance to the Friday evening BIG Party.
Additional events to register for at Star of the North…
• CE credits and entrance into education sessions are NOT included.
• Free – The BIG Party! will be held in Roy Wilken’s Auditorium and includes Hairball Band and snacks. Cash Bar also available. Friday, April 28 8:30 – 10 pm.
• Exhibitors pick up their badges in the Kellogg Lobby of the Saint Paul RiverCentre. You will be asked for a picture id when you arrive.
• If you neglect to pre-register, you may do it onsite but be prepared to wait in line.
Wear your badge!
• Your Star of the North badge should be worn in a visible spot on the upper part of your body.
• You will not be allowed into the exhibit hall or The BIG Party without your badge.