2017 Exhibit Fees
Exhibit fees are based upon the location in the exhibit hall. Please refer to the floor plan for locations.
|Zone 1 (Green)||$1850||$1750|
|Zone 2 (Blue)||$1650||$1550|
|Zone 3 (Red)||$1450||$1350|
|Corner booth premium**||$100||$100|
*An Early Bird Discount is available for exhibitors whose contracts are received and paid in full by the priority placement deadline of November 1, 2016.
**Companies with a 10’x10′ or 10’x20′ configuration will be charged a $100 premium for corner booths.
A minimum deposit of $500 per booth space must accompany your Exhibit Contract before booth space is assigned. Your company will not be placed on the floor plan until at least a deposit is received at the MDA office.
If you have a balance due on your booth space, sponsorship, advertising or promotion, it must be paid in full by February 1, 2017. No extensions will be granted. And if you’ve completed and returned your Credit Card Authorization form, the credit card provided will be automatically charged on February 1, 2017. A receipt will be emailed to you upon charging the card. It is up to the exhibiting company to contact Minnesota Dental Association to make changes to the credit card information or notify that the card should not be used for payment.
Cancellation or Reduction of Space
To cancel or reduce your space, you must contact us in writing.
– Exhibitors who purchased a Promotional Package will not be allowed to cancel their package with any refund.
– Exhibitors who purchased four or more booth spaces will not be allowed to cancel or reduce their space to fewer than four booth spaces with any refund.
– Cancellations and reductions of space made prior to November 1, 2016 will be refunded all fees paid to that date.
– After November 1, 2016 through February 1, 2017, no deposits will be refunded.
– After February 1, 2017, if the show is physically sold out (there is not room for expansion) and there is an established waiting list, refunds will be given in its entirety if the space is re-rented less 10% of the rental fee paid for that particular space. The refund will only be given if the floor sells out.