Exhibiting Info & Forms
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Set-up: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Set-up: 8:00 am – 10:30 am
- Expo Open: 11:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Expo Open: 4:30 – 7:00 pm -Premiere Night Reception
Friday, April 28, 2017
- Expo Open: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Table Clinics: 11:00 pm – 1:30 pm(Café area)
Saturday, April 29, 2017
- Expo Open: 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
- CE Spot: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Expo Closes: 1:30 pm
The 2017 Prospectus will be sent mid-August to all past exhibitors as well as other interested parties.
To apply for exhibit space, all exhibitors must complete the Exhibitor Contract and ST19 Certificate of Compliance form. These will be available on this site in mid-August. Return the completed forms, along with at least a deposit of $500 per booth space requested, to the Minnesota Dental Association. For exhibitors applying after February 1, 2017, contracts must be accompanied by full payment.
CONTRACTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY THE ST19 AND MINIMUM DEPOSIT. If you neglect to send these, booth space will not be held and your priority place will not be held.
Exhibit fees are based upon the location in the exhibit hall. Please refer to the floor plan for locations.
Zone 1 (Green) $1850
Zone 2 (Blue) $1650
Zone 3 (Red) $1450
Non-profit (Purple) $400
Corner Booth Premium $100*
* Companies renting 10′ x 10′ or 10′ x 20′ configurations will be charged a $100 premium for each corner booth rented. This premium does not apply for companies renting space larger than 10′ x 20′.
Booths are 10’x10’ in dimension (except for booths marked with other dimensions on exhibit floor plan). The back of each booth extends 8’ from the floor with 3’ high dividers between booths. The booth is constructed with aluminum rails on which draperies are hung. Every booth is provided with the following…
- Standard ID sign that includes your company name and booth number.
- Listing in a Preliminary Program that will include only the company name and booth number.
- Listing in the Onsite Program Book and include company name, booth number, general email, website and phone number.
- An optional furnishings package is available to each exhibiting company at no charge.
- One un-skirted 6′ table
- Two plastic contour chairs
- One wastebasket
- 8 exhibit staff registrations/booth
Exhibitors will receive 8 complimentary badges per booth space rented. This registration does not include access to any educational programming: exhibitors are not eligible for CE credit. Exhibitors may attend the Keynote held on Friday morning. If an exhibitor registers more than the complimentary number, the per person registration fee is $20.00. Registration for exhibitor personnel will be available on the Star of the North website (www.star.mndental.org) beginning on January 2, 2017.